The Saint Petersburg Convention Bureau was set up by the Saint Petersburg Government in July 2014 as a non-commercial organization subordinate to the Committee for Tourism Development. Our main objective is to actively promote Saint Petersburg as a key international communications platform by attracting high-caliber professional business events to the city.
The Saint Petersburg Convention Bureau is a unified center dedicated to supporting organizers of national and international business and other newsworthy events to ensure you have an easy, straight-forward and stress-free event organizing experience in our city.
Whether you are a first-time planner or a seasoned professional, let us help you overcome any challenges you may face, be it a language barrier or local culture peculiarities. We place ourselves at the disposal of all meeting planners who wish to hold their meeting or incentive trip in Saint Petersburg and provide the following services free of charge:
- Accepting your RFPs and putting you in contact with relevant local suppliers;
- Finding the right venue for your event;
- Providing up-to-date information about Saint Petersburg as a meetings destination;
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting reliable market data on the city’s meetings industry;
- Arranging fam-trips and press-tours;
- Assisting in communication with the local government and media;
- Advising on various unique activities, opportunities and Saint Petersburg’s tourist attractions that will make your incentive trip stand out.
Our mission is to unite representatives of the convention and exhibition industry, hospitality professionals and experts from the city’s local professional circles.